Have you recently completed a doula training workshop? Are you an experienced doula? Do you live in the Cape Fear area? Then join us!
Cape Fear Area Doulas membership is open to any professionally trained doula who supports the purpose of our organization:
- To provide access to information about doulas and doula services for area families and to provide resources, information, and referrals for those seeking professional perinatal and postpartum support
- To provide professional support and educational opportunities for doulas
- To expand awareness in the wider community about positive emotional and physical effects that doulas can bring to the prenatal, labor, birth, and postpartum experience
Two membership levels are available:
|Active and Volunteering Membership - $60 annual dues||• Members receive organization communications and are eligible to vote on organizational matters.
• Members will be listed on the Cape Fear Area Doulas website with top priority for their listing and members further stratified based on tenure.
• Members must participate in volunteering for the organization by representing CFAD at community events, assisting with advocacy, fundraising, and/or marketing.
• Members must attend a majority of all meetings.
|Active and Non-Volunteering Membership - $120 annual dues||• Members receive organization communications and are eligible to vote on organizational matters.
• Members will be listed on the Cape Fear Area Doulas website with lowest priority for their listing and members further stratified based on tenure.
• Members are not required to participate in any community events.
• Members must attend annual planning meeting but are not required to attend all meetings.
Membership is due each January and is valid for 1 year. Dues for new members who join after January 1st will be prorated accordingly. Members who are not in good standing regarding volunteering, meeting attendance, and involvement may be in jeopardy of losing their membership for the following term.
*Please note: Any information submitted will not be shared publicly by CFAD without your expressed permission.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.