Have you recently completed a doula training workshop? Are you an experienced doula? Do you live in the Cape Fear area? Then join us!
Cape Fear Area Doulas membership is open to any professionally trained doula who supports the purpose of our organization:
- To provide access to information about doulas and doula services for area families and to provide resources, information, and referrals for those seeking professional perinatal and postpartum support.
- To provide professional support and educational opportunities for doulas.
- To expand awareness in the wider community about positive emotional and physical effects that doulas can bring to the prenatal, labor, birth, and postpartum experience.
Three membership levels are available: Inactive, Active and Volunteering, Active and Non-volunteering. Membership is valid for 1 year.
Please complete the form in Step 1 to the best of your availability. After completing the form below, please complete Steps 2 (if applicable) and 3 as noted on the CFAD website.
- Step 1: Fill out the membership form online here.
- Step 2: If joining as a new member at one of the Active membership levels, submit information for your listing on the website here.
- Step 3: Submit payment (secure and via Paypal) for your membership below.
*Please note: Any information submitted will not be shared publicly by CFAD without your expressed permission.
Questions? Email contact [at] capefearareadoulas [dot] org.